Tuesday, December 28, 2010

An introduction

I decided this New Year's resolution would be something challenging, but purposeful to my life on many levels. I am going to resolve to not throw away food for 365 days. Even more of a challenge is that I am going to attempt to blog about it. I do not consider myself any sort of writer, so stringing together meaningful or well constructed sentances can be painful for me. Creativity is also tough for me, so don't expect clever titles each week drawing you in. Rather that put pressure on myself, I am going to write how I talk and hope that it makes logical sense. On top of that I have two children and own two businesses, so even though I know I don't have time to join the world of blogging, I want to track and record my progress this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment